Tuesday, November 07, 2006

WHO...AM...I...?










Please know me better,,,,









My name is Ahmad Fahmy Gad






Some moments i am happy, most of the time i am sad






asking why?Giving away valuable things, crying over what I had






Some people make me happy Most of them drive me Mad






But when I find myself rarely I turn to be glad






I love reading, chess and a nice chat






hate going through why this and that






Know ME better when you find emotion






I prefer honesty, self confidence and devotion






Tell me your opinion frankly no pre-caution






I am simple but complex easy but hard to deal






how? I don't know my heart has no seal






I go with my days as the rotating wheel






Dreaming to find someone who can spiritually heal






my soul and take me with her to a love peak






this is my story this is what i seek






Although I hate things in me I never go weak






I will keep going on, years, months or even a weak









thanks a lot,,,,,,,









Ahmad FAhmy Gad

No comments: